OR CALL 0333 900 0101
CCTV & Access Control
School CCTV systems can be seamlessly integrated into an existing or new Access Control system to enhance the security for staff and students leaving and entering the building.
Facial recognition: restrict who can or can’t enter and help identify the users of stolen fobs and access cards.
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR): restrict those who can and cannot enter your car park by creating a list of verified users.
Find out more about our Access Control installation services.
School CCTV maintenance & repair
A CCTV maintenance can maintain the functioning of your CCTV system. Regular testing can ensure that your CCTV system is working at its best. A CCTV maintenance involves checking:
- Physical integrity – make sure that your camera has not been damaged and that its environment has enough lighting
- Optic – ensure that the CCTV coverage covers what you would like to be seen
- Power and data transmission – ensure that the camera is powered properly and can transmit data
- Mechanical operation – check that the moving parts of your cameras are working
- Control requirements – check that computers and networking equipment are working
- Software, backup and storage – ensure that your CCTV software is working and configured properly