What Does our Data Cabinet Tidy Consist of ?
We know that every business is unique, with unique needs. Thus, every data centre or wall cabinet tidy project we undertake is different. Instead of applying the same formula every time, our skilled technicians and engineers come up with a unique solution that matches your business needs and fits your budget and deadline.
In broad terms, this is what you can expect from our tidy service:
- A FREE, no-obligations survey made on-site by our team. We will assess the situation and offer you a full report of our findings, along with recommendations on how to fix the issues we found.
- A complete re-organisation and re-patching of your comms cabinet.
- Installation of colour-coded patch cables – ideal to help you manage your network in the long run without any complications.
- Installing new cable trays and trunking – this will help keep your cables together and perfectly organised.
- Data cabinets relocation – whether you move to a new London building or simply want to move things around your current office space, we can help you structure and order everything properly.
- Labelling your ports and cables professionally – unique ID references will help you solve any problem faster and more efficient in the future. Plus, since you’ll always know what connects to what, you won’t run the risk of accidentally disconnecting working services or servers.
- We can help you avoid tangling or trailing by replacing your patch cables with cables of correct length.
- New cabinet installation – as your network grows, you may need to add new cabinets. Doing this with the help of professionals is the best way to ensure long-term scalability without any performance loss.
Need something that’s not on the list? Odds are we can handle it! Give us a call and talk to one of our consultants!