The benefits of installing a Counting System
- Identifying traffic patterns and trends over hours, days, weeks, months, seasons and years has become critical to the smooth daily operation of the retail industry, whether it is in one single store, a whole shopping centre or across a holding of several centres.
- A People Counting System offers numerous benefits to retail:
- Measures consumer behaviour to help optimise site performance
- Aids analysis of customer numbers to Increase profitability, selling efficiency, customer service, and realise business improvement opportunities
- Provides a basis for analysis that will attract potential tenants
- Establish performance benchmarks within your own centre or against other centres
- Helps identify success and improvement of marketing strategies.
- Helps to quantify the impact of any business change, marketing events and other activities
- Identifies volumes and patterns for Service, Security and maintenance purposes as well as the allocation of Budget
- A vital aspect of negotiating terms with existing or new tenants
Our wealth of experience here at ACCL has contributed to the mutually respectful relationship that we have established with the retail industry across the UK and into Europe. Over the last 25 years we have worked in some of the largest shopping centres, retail outlets and out of town centres building a great reputation for reliability and excellent service.