Why Do You Need a Paxton Access Control System in London?
0333 900 0101AND CLAIM YOUR FREE SURVEY
Building and running a business is hard enough without having to worry about security and access control, right?
Right! But unfortunately, crime and vandalism are part of everyday life for UK companies. Plus, a Paxton access control system handles much more than security.
Let’s take a look at the main benefits of installing such a system on your premises:
- FSB estimates that offline crimes cost approximately £6000 for a small biz, while the online ones £3000. However, this is an average number and only for small businesses. You could end up losing 100x that amount in a single robbery.
- With Paxton access control systems you can easily monitor who enters and exits your building, as well as certain restricted areas.
- Unauthorised access in your building will become a thing of the past.
- You will never have to change a lock again. The right Paxton access control system is all you need to ensure fail proof security.
- You can get alerts via your preferred means of communication (email, SMS, phone call or pop-up whenever unauthorised activity is detected within the premises).
- Monitor attendance and hours spent within the building.
- Easily switch to an agile working environment: you and your employees can always have a clear view of how many people are in the building and how many desks are in use.
- Get a turnkey security system: the access control system can be easily linked with physical security barriers: CCTV, road barriers, gates, intruder alarms and more.
- Top quality, reliable access control systems: Paxton offers a 5-year guarantee on all their products.
- User-friendly software: minimal training is required for administrators.
- Unparalleled scalability: add more doors or fobs whenever you need.
- No hidden costs: nothing unexpected happens when you opt for Paxton access control systems. You can use the software on any number of PCs you want without additional fees. And you’ll always know upfront how much an upgrade or a new set of fobs costs.