A fully functional business telephone system is vital for the smooth running of any organisation. In this, the 21st century, it’s imperative to be in constant communication. Whilst email provides a valuable source of contact there’s no substitute for being able to speak to someone directly.
ACCL have grown over the years to become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of IT hardware. This growth has only been possible off the back of sheer hard work and a positive attitude. The needs of our customers always come first. Organisations are never disappointed once they empower ACCL.
- Value for money?
- Assistance from knowledgeable and qualified technicians?
- Training packages?
- On-going maintenance and support?
With fully qualified technicians ACCL is on hand to offer quality advice in regards to the selection and installation of a business telephone system. It would be fair to say there are many options to choose from; to that end it’s imperative to understand the individual needs of a business and the end user. A satisfactory system is one that will support an organisation in the short, medium and long term.
Common questions we ask.
- What is the budget for a business telephone system?
- How many users will the system need to support?
- Are you looking to deploy an IP telephone system or traditional PABX?
- Have you ordered the correct exchange lines?
- What are the key features and functionality you require?
- Do you need the system to provide communication to more than one office?
- Are there restrictive clauses in the tenancy agreement?
- Is a DECT or WiFi solution required?
- What levels of support are needed?
- Is an organisation fully aware of their options?
- Will the majority of the calls be national or international?
To keep an organisation operating seamlessly we make sure installations are carried out with the minimum of fuss and disruption to the workplace. Our installers are up to date on current health and safety legislation. We do not leave anything to chance. There is no point fitting a fantastic system and leaving trip hazards around an office environment.
Take a minute and browse through our selection of high profile case studies, we are sure you will be impressed.