If you require electrical installation work to be carried out in your home or place of work, you need the peace of mind you’ve selected the right organisation. The problem people have with the empowerment of electrical installation companies is a simple one; it’s very difficult to validate the quality of workmanship & to spot quality electrical work.
As long as the equipment works, the cabling must be fine; this is actually far from the truth. At Active Communication Company Limited ACCL, we are often called upon to repairs systems that have prematurely broken down due to poor cabling practices, and lack of electrical testing. More often than not, the previous installation team will have used sub-standard equipment.
- Is the Company ISO accredited?
- Are Case Studies available?
- How long has the Company been in operation?
- How much emphasis is placed on Health and Safety?
- Are Testimonials available?
- Do the company have ties to the leading manufacturers?
- What assurances will you receive? (Guarantees and warranties)
- Is the Company cost effective?
- In the event of a problem, will emergency call out support be offered?
- Will the installation be planned and managed effectively?
- Will penalty clauses be in effect if deadlines are missed?
- Will future-proofing be taken into account?
As you can see, there are many considerations to take into account when looking at the services of electrical installation companies & contractors based in London & Kent.
At ACCL we cover all of the above and more, our strong reputation has been built on the provision of excellence. Our fully qualified engineers take pride in their work; remember effective cabling should last the age of a building.
At ACCL we work on the following products:
- Copper (all Categories)
- Fibre Optic
- Plastic Optical Fibre
- Dark Fibre
- Access Control
- Home Cinema
Wayne Connors, the Group’s Managing Director, demands excellence from all members of the team. From the engineers on the ground, right through to the Support Staff in the office.