Cabling contractors you can trust
We have 25 years’ experience as cabling contractors, helping to specify and install the right level of network cabling to support voice and data communications, now and into the future. Our fully qualified engineers work with copper and fibre-optic networks and provide a thoroughly professional service, from initial enquiry through to installation and final documentation.
ACCL are professional cabling contractors providing a complete cabling service. You can rely on us to provide:
- Free initial consultation to help specify the best type of cabling for the anticipated demand
- Planning service to define the optimum routing for your network, providing flexibility for future expansion or reconfiguration and capacity for new technology
- Project management to ensure that our cabling engineers work on schedule with other contractors to ensure a smooth, efficient installation
- Pre-testing of all networks off site prior to installation
- Quality installation to international and European standards
- Professional, efficient, courteous engineers used to working in fully functioning offices as well as in developments and refurbs
- On-site testing
- Full documentation
- End-user warranties and system support and maintenance options
Working with ACCL
We can act as an extension to your company and have forged strategic partners with IT companies, electrical contractors, telecoms companies and consultants. All our work is guaranteed and our systems and components have a 15 to 25-year warranty that is back by ACCL’s £500,000.00 Contractors All Risk Insurance.
For every project we undertake for you, we will send you a tender document to help you increase your customer base and strengthen our working relationship.
Our promise to you is that we will endeavour to ‘value engineer’ our return to help you win your project.
We will Guarantee to price match any like for like quotation
ACCL specialist sub contract benefits include:
- We always adopt a systematic approach to all our installations allowing for consistent results.
- Our project managers are Prince2 Practitioners accredited.
- An extension of your project team – we use non-branded vehicles and wear non-branded uniforms to act as ambassadors to your company.
- Full drawing office using AutoCAD for as built documentation and O and M returns.
- Nationwide installations – we can provide a full network service, provide detailed tenders and offer complete project management, leaving you to concentrate on what you do best.
- Professional expertise – we hold all relevant qualifications including harness training, IPAF, PASMA and all engineers hold CSCS cards.
- Health and Safety – we have accreditations to ISO 18001.
- Quality – ACCL is an ISO 9000 accredited company.
- Environmental – ACCL is an ISO 14001 accredited company.
- Expert testing – engineers carry Fibre and Cabling test equipment at all times and results of onsite tests are included with ‘as installed’ drawings in handover documentation