Do you and your staff travel a lot?
Do you have more than one office location?
Does your staff rely heavily on sharing documents and files?
Exchanging countless emails just to get that one document can be strenuous. Especially for sales people who are in the field most of the time and can’t access your local network.
This is where our cloud technology comes into play. Some of its benefits:
- All your data is stored in the cloud, on the Internet, instead of hard drives.
- You can access files from anywhere in the world.
- Your sales reps and field technicians can access data sheets and presentation wherever they are.
- Secure connection and storage. A lost laptop can cost a lot more than its store value if sensitive information is stored on it. With cloud technologies, you can access and wipe it remotely.
- No hardware to deposit and maintain – lower costs for your business. The servers are off-premise and out of your hair.
- Increased collaboration: your team is able to collaborate on documents easier and never lose sight of version control. Together, they work better and faster!
- Scalability at your fingertips: you can get extra space with a single click; you don’t have to buy extra hardware.
- Disaster recovery solutions without investing large sums up-front.