The first stage for our wireless network design services is the provision of a free, no obligation site survey. During this period our engineers will gain an understanding of your project. Following this a formal proposal will be submitted.
An effective wireless network design is based around 2 core elements:
- Suitability – An effective IT network is one that combines many elements in a structured manner, so the net result is a user-friendly system that enables an organisation to operate efficiently.
- Scalability – An IT network needs to be constructed in such a manner that it facilitates growth. The adding of components or users should not result in complex structural changes.
ACCL have all the necessary skills to deliver professional network design services. Our vast experience in this domain is vital in the delivery of excellence.
A sample of previous projects:
- MF Global
- Stock Poges Country Club
- Lilian Bayless technology school
- Grand arcade shopping centre Wigan
- Queen Marys Hospital Roehampton
Why do wireless networks fail to operate in an effective manner?
- Poor planning
- Ineffective surveys
- Lack of understanding of a business’s full requirements
- Poor implementation
- Zero provision for future growth
An effective wireless network design is one that analyses:
- Physical location of terminals
- Positioning of transmitters and antennas
- Power requirements
- Health and Safety
- Number of Users
- File sizes
- Roaming or Static profiling
- Security Permission
- Network Hardware
If the smooth operation of an IT network is vital to the effective running of an enterprise, you need to seriously consider the services of ACCL, you will not be disappointed. To enquire about our professional services please contact our Helpdesk on 0333 900 0101, a member of staff will be on hand to process your call. Alternatively you can make use of our online forms.