Microwave Wireless Bridge Installation Service in London and the Surrounding Area
Microwave links are a cost-effective way for two or more buildings to share an Internet or Ethernet connection.
Sharing a network between all the buildings where your company has offices helps you:
- Reduce costs (you only pay for one Internet access point).
- Have one Ethernet connection and a single LAN for your entire business.
- Make telephone calls between buildings in close proximity.
- View media files simultaneously even if the users are in different buildings.
Reasons to Choose a Microwave RF Link between Your London Buildings
- Can penetrate walls within a building.
- Eliminates the need for complicated wires and cables.
- Very easy installation.
However, just like FSO laser links, microwave links need a clear line of sight between the transceivers in order to work. Furthermore, they are highly susceptible to extreme weather conditions, especially when moisture is present: fog, rain, mist, snow, clouds may disrupt microwave communications. This is why some London business owners opt for fibre optics connections instead.
If you are uncertain which of these solution works best for you, we can help you make the right decision through a FREE on-site survey.