What Type of Free-to-Air Connection Is Ideal for Your Business?
0333 900 0101TO ARRANGE AN FSO LASER LINK INSTALLATION
ACCL experts can help you choose the right free-to-air connection for your company. We offer the following solutions:
FSO Laser Link Installation Service in London and the Surrounding Area
FSO (Free Space Optics) laser link is a high tech communication system whereby data is transmitted via laser light between two buildings. This technology is very similar to fibre optic, as it uses a light source to transmit the data. However, instead of a cable, the laser signal is transmitted through air.
In order to be able to use FSO laser link between two buildings in London, you need to have a clear line of sight between each optics unit. There should be no obstructions (like trees or other buildings) between the transceiver units.
London companies have begun to rely on laser links increasingly in recent years. The increase in demand is due to obvious benefits of this technology. Some of these benefits are:
As a business owner, it’s entirely up to you when the solution is deployed. You can say goodbye to waiting for 12 months to receive authorization to lay underground cables.
- Laser links are excellent replacements for leased lines.
- If you’re looking for a cost-effective alternative to fibre, laser links are a great option.
- You get high bandwidths (up to 10 Gigabit).
- You don’t need a license for FSO laser links installation.
- Your free-to-air solution can be deployed in less than a day.
- Laser links are immune to interference and completely wireless.
- You can use laser links as an ideal disaster recovery alternatives to leased lines.
- They are more affordable than leased lines (especially for companies located in central London).
- They are ideal for factories or industrial environments where high noise levels can interfere with transmitted data.
- Units supplied by ACCL are accompanied by user-friendly Windows-based software. This allows your network managers to monitor the system at all times. If problems occur, ACCL’s support team is just a
- phone call away.
Our proprietary process allows us to endow your company with FSO laser links in a single day:
- Step 1: we connect the data cables to your network or communications room.
- Step 2: we use state of the art equipment to fully test all the cables.
- Step 3: we mount the laser heads in a pre-determined position.
- Step 4: we align the laser heads with precision and lock them down.
- Step 5: we thoroughly test data packets.
- Step 6: you enjoy your free-to-air connection!