CCTV Installation in London
A CCTV (Closed-Circuit Television) is ideal for real-time surveillance of your building or open area and is an essential tool in protecting people, property, and assets. You can use cameras to monitor banks, bars, offices, airports, hospitals, shops and many other locations.
ACCL offer a wide range of CCTV solutions for any application. The benefits of our solutions include:
- Flexibility: choose from a single camera monitoring a single point of entry to a sophisticated package that monitors every access points in multiple London locations or buildings.
- Full integration with our access control and automatic number plate recognition systems.
- Monitor multiple locations from a single station.
- Professional advice on security lighting to complement your CCTV system.
- Full colour, high-resolution rendering – clear images during both day and night.
- Connection via Internet or even a 4G mobile network.
- The possibility to incorporate features like facial recognition.
- Choose between wired and wireless cameras.
ACCL’s team of experts would love to help you not only choose the best CCTV system for your London location, but also advise you on how to extend the life of legacy systems.
We have been in this business for more than 25 years and we are familiar with most CCTV systems manufacturers, so we can provide you with consultation and help you choose the solution with the best price-benefits ratio.