What Does our London Under Desk Cable Management Service Consist of?
ACCL has worked with hundreds of companies of all sizes in London and the surrounding area. This is how we learned that there is no one-size-fits-all in cable management systems, security solutions or networking.
The best kind of services is the ones that are tailor-made to YOUR needs and to YOUR business. Thus, you can expect our team of skilled engineers and technicians to come up with a unique plan for your under desk tidy solution.
This is what our service consists of:
- We start with a completely FREE, 100% no-obligations survey on your premises. Our team will assess your needs in terms of cabling and HSE compliance and provide you with a full report that outlines the issues we found as well as the best solutions to fix them.
- Following our report, we can establish a date and time for our team to start working on the cable tidy. We are 100% flexible, so we are happy to accommodate your busy schedule. Our goal is to disrupt your business as little as possible.
- A complete re-patching and reorganisation of the cables under your desks and common areas.
- Installation of tidy tubes and desk trunking tubes. They allow cables to be routed tidily and without entanglements and twisting.
- We use management cable trays. Thus, the cables will no longer be hanging and your employees will be less likely to trample on them or pull them and damage the equipment at the other end or harm themselves.
- We can recommend office furniture that comes with cable management accessories. However, if you don’t want to change your furniture or if you have another kind of design in mind, we can easily retrofit these accessories. The result is an office space that looks perfect and is perfectly safe.
- Colour-coded cables are installed to help you manage your systems easier. You can forget about wondering which cable does what. With our system, every maintenance or repair work will become a breeze.
- Cable organisers and trays are used to keep your cables together and tidy.
- Trailing under desk cables (especially problematic in open spaces offices) are routed through floor cable covers. We also use consolidation points, which allows outlets to be placed conveniently, in a way that mimises the risky setups and dangerous cable lengths.
- Complete relocation service: we can help you move your cables from one London location to another or simply re-arrange things in your current office. Our service includes un-installation at the previous location and installation at the new one, for both under desk cables and data cabinets cables. This way, when your employees get to their new desks, everything will be in perfect order, safe and well-structured.
- All your cables and ports will be professionally labeled. We use unique ID references to boost your efficiency and help your IT department be more productive. Better yet, when your employees clearly know what connects what, they won’t end up accidentally disconnecting something important. This will also reduce the work of your IT department significantly.
- Our team will make sure that all the cables under your desks are the correct length. This way, the risk of trailing and tripping is substantially reduced. The same goes for entangled cables. Why make things messy with cables longer than you need?
- Reduced tripping risks, as required by The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 – ensuring that data cables are routed as far as possible from the walking areas.
- Need a cable tidy service that we didn’t list above? We couldn’t list everything, but we can surely handle any cabling challenge. Give us a call and talk to our savvy cabling consultants.